RAT REPELLENT SPRAY FOR CARS (LASTS FOR 1 YEAR)
*FEW PIECES LEFT *
CAR RAT REPELLENT SPRAY
POWERFUL RAT REPELLENT SPRAY
Stop the rat menace to home, garage, data center or warehouse . Spray EXTRA STRONG bitter on things rats chew. The intense formulation of the spray coat inflicts a powerful shock to the rodent mouth and stops them from coming back. Bhago rat bhago. Make this a part of your regular maintenance. This comes to you from UPL, a global leader in agri chemicals and innovative specialty chemical products.
BITTER FOR RATS. BETTER FOR YOU
No longer will you need to worry about your precious and expensive possessions being chewed up and destroyed by rats. By the way, rats chew not to eat, but to prevent their incisors from growing. Spray a double coat of bitter that lasts for 2 months. Repel rats the easy, proven way.
1. Can I spray in the garden on roots, soil or crops? No. The product is not suited to be used on plants and crops. The product may not work as anticipated if simply sprayed in the rodent’s movement path. The product is designed to be sprayed to protect any equipment or item which the rats chew and destroy.
2. Is it compulsory to wear mask and gloves while application of the product? We strongly recommends the use of face mask and hand gloves while spraying because of the strong bitter taste of the product. When using outdoors, make sure that the wind direction is not towards you, because the bitter spray particle is airborne, and the taste is prone to linger. The mask and the gloves block the contact with exposed body surfaces. Keep children away during application. Keep the product away from children. Avoid spraying in the eyes.
3. Does this product have any side effects on humans? No. This product does not have any side effects apart from being intensely bitter. It is not poisonous, and not harmful to humans or animals. The strong bitter taste of the formulation is designed to keep rats away. If you sense bitterness in your mouth after application, eat a chocolate which will help in reducing the sensation.
4. Can the product be used indoors? The product is to be used with certain precautions because of the bitter taste. Please spray it from a distance so that you do not get exposed to the product and avoid any personal exposure to the product while spraying or after it has been sprayed.
5. Why can’t I get rid of the rats in my car even after the spraying the product? The product is designed to protect the car engine and wires / cables. Once a double coat is applied as recommended, the rats will stop chewing, but their movement may still be detected in the sprayed area for a while. Once they find un-sprayed things to chew they are likely to move away. This product is scientifically proven and field tested to be highly effective in repelling rat chew. Please follow the recommended instructions while application.
6. Is the product Eco Safe and fulfill regulatory criteria? This is safe to use as it has no organic solvents and only water is used as part of the formulation. That ensures it is Eco Safe. This is a global company driven by sustainability and has complied with all criteria that makes the product safe.
7. Can I spray this product inside my car? Spraying inside the car and the boot is not recommended because of the long lasting effect of the intense bitter taste. Use on the engine parts, undersides, insulation's, wires, rubber parts in the engine and possible entry points of rodents.
8. How to spray on the underside of my car? Visit your car workshop to hydraulically lift the car and spray liberally on the undersides. DO NOT slide under the car and spray from a close distance.
9. After spraying it on the engine, will the AC inside my car smell? No. But do not start the engine for 4 hours after spraying.
10. How frequently it should be applied? If you follow recommended application process, a well-sprayed double coat should be effective for two months. Servicing, rains or water logging of the equipment may need more frequent spraying.
11. How long does a this can last? Apply this as recommended to cover all parts of the equipment that shows rat infestation. Store the remaining spray and reapply before the expiry date, as and when required.
12. Is it a China made product? No. Our Product is proudly Made in India.